ADN 5.88% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Wombat ,As always your summaries are second to none, with all of...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Wombat ,
    As always your summaries are second to none, with all of the figures to back up your assumptions.
    Do you think you could run the ASIC & NPV numbers on the DSO as a stand alone operation?

I am having trouble understanding how much additional ore has to be shipped to achieve MY’s 187,000 kt/y.
    From my understanding the ASIC was calculated with the shipping costs based on dry processed product over life of mine.(maybe the DSO phase AISC & shipping cost was included in the model but I can’t tell) These numbers will greatly affect the company’s ability to self fund the various stages of the project and ultimately the timeline to realise the full value of this impressive resource.
    I can’t recall from previous info how much of the DSO gets rejected (rejects cost just as much as DSO to send to China) at the dry processing stage to achieve the correct quality feed for the wet toll processing. Also I haven’t found reference to the additional toll for dry processing and related material handling in China.
    The company should come forward with an estimated cost for shipping, and processing including each stage of development as this will form the business case for the development of the dry processing plant and subsequently the further refining opportunities.
    I can barely find time to keep up with these threads let alone dig deep into the numbers so you plain speak summaries are greatly appreciated

Quin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $45.16K 2.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13078772 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1052827 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 684400
Last updated 15.49pm 31/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.