TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Project Fast Track - Cash Flow

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Grant and the impressive world class ‘TAG Team’ will do their due diligence on ‘Project Fast Track’.

They will thoroughly review all options and will take a measured achievable path to faster revenue, if that option exists.

Cash is king, and Speewah could be producing profits for Tivan in 2026/2027. As Grant said last; small caps that get cash coming through the door, fly to 15/20 times earnings!

Cash in the door would be transformational for all shareholders, and stakeholders.

There’s a few different types of potential operations that you could look and we may not need a ‘bells and whistles’ approach to get a decent profitable operation up and going,

In a simplistic, paired back, conservative approach the shipping of Concentrate from Speewah could be attractive.

This could roughly cost about $200,000,000 to get up and running to produce 2 to 4 million tonne per annum output of Concentrate.

The revenue would depend on the concentrate grade of how much is titanium / vanadium ect , but a rough conservative back of the envelope calculation, could be : the Ore could sell for $125 USD or $175 AUD, taking into account the exchange rate.

Revenue

3 million tons x $175 = $525,000,000 in revenue.

Profit

If we had a very conservative Profit of just $50 per ton, 3 million tons x $50 = $150,000,000 in profit per annum.

Market Cap:

This would likely place our market cap or between $750 million and $1 Billion . With stage 1 Project Fast Track completed the path to stage 2, the Tivan Refinery at Middle Arm becomes easier.

Somewhere between stage 1 and stage 2, you could create an electrolyte plant and sell vanadium electrolyte, for $10,000-$15,000 per ton, for the battery revolution, as I imagine Dr Skylas would love that.

Hopefully when the DD process is complete we will have a simple fast operation and I have confidence that Grant and his team will monetize any opportunity if it’s realistic, achievable and attainable.

If Grant has to step back in 2006, imagine the legacy he will leave shareholders and stakeholders if Tivan is a producer of revenue and profit (or close to it). One could only speculate on where the SP might be at that time. As a long term significant shareholder, I could not be more optimistic about the future given where we have come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 254237 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 228069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.