LRS 7.14% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

There's several reasons why the Lithium JV with Integra hasn't...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    There's several reasons why the Lithium JV with Integra hasn't progressed yet (my own interpretation, DYOR):
    • Integra is Argentina-based, and Argentina is still reeling from one of the worst COVID 2nd waves (~1.8m cases against a population of only 45M people, or a 4% population infection rate). Given lockdown and restrictions and possibly lots of illness and infrastructure priority for food and medical supply logistics, mining exploration be quite difficult/slower.
    • Many other lithium projects in Argentina booming and trying to accelerate their activities => shortage on skilled miners/drillers to help with exploration. Integra's executive team aren't miners themselves so they can't DIY.
    • Possibly waiting for Joe Biden's administration to progress the much hyped $2T for climate action to see what form it takes and whether there is subsidies/support for foreign-produced Lithium or whether they want to do things domestically.

At the very least, what Latin has with Integra in Argentine is a strategic Lithium asset that has high intrinsic value (especially given China's increasing trade hostilities many upcoming EV makers will want to minimise exposure to China in their supply chains). But I'm hoping it's just COVID-related delays to getting exploration and drilling started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.102M 7.740M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 293297 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 453674 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.