AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Proposed questions for the AGM.

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    If anyone would like to propose a question to the company for the AGM I would be happy to collate them and forward them on. There is no guarantee these questions will be reviewed or answered but it would be good to present them to the company in any case.

I will kick off proceedings with a few questions of my own, some I know the answers to but would be good to be address for those that do less research:

When can you expect to do a licensing deal and receive licence fees implied in MST report?

If AVR need to go it alone how will you secure capital for this?

When raising capital why do retail holders not get an option to participate?

When will AVR finally take away the worries about capital restraint issues that have plagued the company for so long?

Why can you not use the Mercer funds and when will it make sense to do so?

Can we have an update on the CABG opportunity and progress in the proof of concept studies? How big is this market opportunity?

Is Resilia real competition for Adapt? Any comment about this tissue also not being stored in glutaraltehyde?

When you expect the SAVR trial to conclude with COVID improving in Europe?

Will you apply for Breakthroug Status before or after the FIH trial?

Will you have any FIH TAVR patients completed before the options expire?

It is important that the December dates $8 options get exercised, does the company have sufficient market sensitive news flow planned to ensure a high enough share price to achieve this?

Of the three key innovations (Adapt, DurAVR and ComASUR) which is more unique, innovative and most important to lure Drs to swap their TAVR of choice? Or is it the combination of the three that really makes it a winner.

Assuming we try for CE Mark before FDA approval, when is the earliest you can envisage a DurAVR TAVR being able to be sold into that market?

Do you think we are more likely to A be acquired, B be partnered or C Go it alone?

What other Adapt related opportunities are their on the horizon when and if we have capital to develop them?

Can you please give an update on 4C Medical and their exciting TMVR progress using adapt tissue in their device?

Can the company please make an effort to update the company more through the ASX than Twitter and can we have more regular investor presentations released to better inform investors of the opportunity before the company?

That’s a start but please feel free to add well thought through questions below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.