PTX 2.13% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-28

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Great idea.

I've just watched the presentation, parts of it multiple times over.

To say I was blown away is an understatement, that watch was better than anything I've gone to the cinema to watch in recent memory.

The story of Emily's response to CAR-T therapy at the beginning of the presentation really brings home what the therapy can do & was a great entry into how OmniCar can now potentially take this & other cell technology to the next level, hopefully providing more outcomes like Emily's which I'll admit was enough to water the eyes ever so slightly.

The recent announcement of the manufacturing of the CAR-T cells with spy tag binders- Hugely underestimated by the markets response in my opinion after watching this presentation. I myself did not fully appreciate how important that milestone was by amalgamating both technologies from 'Pen University' in OmniCar itself & Oxford University's Spy Tag binders which is what helps make our OmniCar platform so special.

From what Rebecca said they have not wasted anytime with those manufactured CAR-T cells and have begin immunogenicity testing with results "Imminent" at 33 minute mark of the presentation- Can you imagine what an announcement for a positive immune response in regards to the unique OmniCar T cells with Spy Tag technology would do for the companies profile? The market cap!

There is so much in the pipeline for just the rest of 2021 by the looks and sounds of it!

I cant express how impressed I am with the 'Prescient Therapeutics' team.

Steve and Rebecca are absolute quality, I've seen many a CEO presentations & Steve really knows how to keep calm, smile & relay the information in a clear & concise fashion that is easy to understand and equally engaging. Well done to Rebecca too for such a great job at interacting with shareholders which is not her primary role.

So OmniCar has the potential to take fading CAR-T cell antigens and stimulate them back to full strength so instead of being limited to mopping up blood cancers after losing potency , will be able to continue to hit solid tumors like a sledge hammer!

OmniCar will be able to collaborate with non CAR-T cell partners, who may have a suite of other cell therapy that they would want to partner with OmniCAR to turbo charge their treatment platforms! Where does the potential of OmniCar end?

Those who have been able to watch the presentation will have seen that effect OmniCar had on the mice at Pen University, & I believe that was before PTX have taken it and turbo charged it with the Spy Tag binder technology from Oxford. So we know it works! I can't wait for this story to unfold in the clinics.

It must be a great feeling for the team at PTX to be doing the work they are doing, The Peter Mac too! What a partner! Talk about waking up with purpose.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $20.95K 449.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11251 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 252949
Last updated 13.40pm 21/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.