AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

public relations mess

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Can AGS Management explain what they thought would happen when they put out a poor ten line virtual nothing to explain the signifigance of the delay in the production timeframe???

If they expected anything less than whats happening then they were`nt very smart!!!

I mean if you say April 2009 OR BEYOND then of course April means nothing and BEYOND means take a guess whenever!!

Whoever`s been responsible for AGSW`s announcements in recent months is not doing what they are supposed to be doing and the Company has a lot to answer for in this regard. And we are paying for their amateurish efforts at puting out important announcements. We are currently in the situation of:

-Reprints of another Company`s announcements re sale of Maldon. They can`t even be bothered updating their shareholders themselves

-10 lines of crap on the delay that that kills the price. Why dont they explain the reason or the difficulty of the delay. I mean we get bits and pieces from news articles or comments made by the Managing Director somewhere but no formal advice of detail. If its an issue that can be easily overcome with a little negotiation, then say so.

The way it came across in the latest annc. it sounded bad. If its not that bad then take the time to give the shareholders proper information

- Tell the Market that Heathgate`s supposed latest discovery wont affect AGS`s current arrangements with them . Dont just presume the "market" thinks "no worries".Common sense says it wont change things but fear doesn`t work like common sense

-Still no news on the Independent Review after months of nothing. Whats happening there, are they there yet? Have they been given access to the information they need for the Review? Actually fully started yet or half way through? Or what

I mean we all know there are problems in mining timelines but when you deliver poor information or useless information to people who put up their hard earned money then you get what we are now getting.

AGS needs to take a long hard look at what they say or dont say and keep their shareholders appropriately informed of all relevant and current situations. This is especially important at this time.If this HAD been happening then possibly I would not have writing this and the shareprice might not have been as low as it is today.

Look at that price, its pathetic, for Australia`s next near term Uranium miner.

All IMHO

Cheers

Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.