SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

With all due respect, Timber, I find some of your posts...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    With all due respect, Timber, I find some of your posts perplexing - selling out & locking in a 45% loss (which didn't seem to bother you - deep pockets?) a day after spruiking the merits of SAR. 

Any chance that you've pulled the sell trigger too soon, rather than waiting for the dust to settle (in other words, where the POG is in a few weeks?). I understand that you believe it is better to do something than nothing. However, being uneconomic for a day or two, doesn't mean the company is on the slippery slope to receivership - which I feel your messages are implying. Happy to be corrected. 

Not having a go, mate - always appreciate your input - just can't understand how you are 'frustrated' by those of us who you believe lack understanding of the current situation and have chosen to hold. 

I understand you've made what you consider to be a prudent financial decision, but TBH, only time will tell. 

Good luck to all who have sold, good luck to all who have rolled the dice & just bought in & a big good luck to all of you, who like myself, are continuing to hold. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.