Yeah heaps of jobs going round in America and Europe at the...

1. 392 Posts.
    Yeah heaps of jobs going round in America and Europe at the moment, what lazy bums everyone is.

To be honest I find it pretty sad that people complain about welfare recipients living on measly allowances of a few hundred dollars a week.

There are plenty of high paying jobs in Sydney or mining ($150k+) if you have the right education/training.

I don't begrudge people living on $15k-20k/yr of benefits, that's barely enough to pay rent and whilst a lot might be overweight and enjoy watching tv or playing xbox instead of studying or working extra shifts at coles, you don't see them walking around in thousand dollar suits, driving BMW's or eating/socializing at nice restaurants.
    IMO those are the things we work hard in our careers for, a home, education and decent food among other things should be everyone's basic rights.

As for making people live in 'military' style accommodation and eating rice and beans, well I think that's just pathetic nonsense written by someone who has never fallen on hard times and needed help before, never underestimate the difficulty of getting out of a poverty trap, till you've been there you don't know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.