LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

I think thats a somewhat fair call. I believe in performance...

1. 2,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    I think thats a somewhat fair call. I believe in performance based adjustments. Do well right your own cheque.

Having said that, its still paid in shares & they arent selling, so it not affecting us that much in reality. I think the SegaMan appointment is going to tip the scales, dirty laundry has already aired, and market is forward looking and if anything SP / momentum has improved since raise.

So a new year, and hopefully some smart plays in tandem, i believe it honestly wouldnt take much to boom. Especially, if our "suspended" "for a long time" and "second time compadres" can shoot to 15c on nothing, im sure we can make strides.

It can be like a delayed switch with these sorts of sectors. All in all, ESH still has many cards to play & journey continues.

Not that its contingent on "my predicted & projected" navigation of the company's success looking forward, it wouldnt hurt if the meta & crypto rumours were true, who knows where the limit could be then?! DYOR GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.064K 353.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2641529 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 109866 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.