CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

ANSWERS FROM QBL MANAGEMENT (previous questions still...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    ANSWERS FROM QBL MANAGEMENT (previous questions still outstanding)

PLEASE NOTE: I am not receiving any new questions until the next Price Sensitive ANN*****

@ZessinA
    Q: Neil I have 2 Q to ask this is just to get some sort of idea ? & to see if they still think the share price is way, way undervalued. Are they disappointed about the share price the way it stands today?

A: The company is disappointed with the current share price relative to their other peers on the ASX, the company believes that they are clearly a leader in the Australian Cannabis industry, and the centre of the newly legalised hemp food industry. The company is continuing to progress it's business plan successfully and are confident that in due course as the company becomes more established and recognised that the market will increase its support of the company and its vision, which should reflect positively in the share price. We can't give specific investment advice, for specific advice it's obviously best to speak to your investment advisors.

Q: Have they majors, who are keen to see if their products are what they say before they are willing to put them on shelves?

A: The industry is still very much a new one, barely 3 months old, and major store chains are actively looking into which hemp products they wish to stock, so watch this space and keep your eye out for our products!

Cheers....59
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.