BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

MC, perhaps Qcomm are hinting that they are catching up,...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    MC, perhaps Qcomm are hinting that they are catching up, possibly, eek.png, but probably not. Perhaps there on the "brink" so to speak of perhaps a new development. We've " edge " and " far edge " even " extreme" atm, with brainchip at the for front of this expertise, we hope.

" The Brink " has an amusing connotation attached to it's meaning. How about the " Far " or " Extreme Brink " Sort of makes me smile when I say them, wink.png But who knows. What is next ??. I'm sure Peter has all of this in his ( in-box, ) shortly to be transferred to his ( out-box ) before too long.

Anway, let's just prove that there is an " edge " transformation in computing first, and ride this wave for a while, with Peter and Anil at the helm, and of course Tony, Ken and Sean as the outriggers.

We need to hear from Sean, with an address to the company on his vision for the future. It's important for the CEO to make a " statement " of intent as soon as he can, to instill some confidence IMHO and give some directional stability. I'm sure he can and will before too long.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>> Come on Sean, let's knock em for six asap <<<<<<<<<<<<

hotty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.912M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 620903 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 966723 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.