PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

quality, compiled., page-2

1. 47 Posts.
    Thoughts .... Plantibodies, Farmaceuticals .....??

Whatever the reasoning was to have this most recent Ann considered market sensitive has escaped me. It is an academic paper which primarily highlights differences in glycosylation from this alternate production method. That sounds like an awful lot of time, effort and money to demonstrate that biosimilar SM6 can be constructed in a plant. If the Ann had dealt with some IP around this work that would have been more welcome - maybe that will come later.

The large scale production (the key point here I believe is the downstream purification) of IgM in cell culture may indeed be more difficult and more expensive than IgG but I would be surprised if that was a deal breaker if an IgM molecule such as SM6 proves to have the right attributes.

PAB's executives/scientists have more than enough to keep them busy so would prefer to see they are concentrating their focus on the here and now. Building the strong foundations for the future (SM6, SC1, LM1) is more important now than thinking of the colour scheme of the penthouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154511 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4813825 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.