HT8 10.0% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

morning, thanks all.yes, the impression I get is that the...

1. 84,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

thanks all.

yes, the impression I get is that the situation is as clear as mud ---------

the figures aren't bad - but they aren't flash - but, I don't think much can be taken from that.

If - and it is an if at this stage, they can run effective online selling businesses -- this 'should' be fine.

This current 1/4 will be instructive, but this cal. year will, I agree tell the story.

With what is showing up on what the company wants to develop - eg. medical/baby/kids/consumables/fashion -

that all sounds great - and organically, that is great.

Acquisitions, however, are a different issue.

They will also be great if funded out of cash flow.

If, however, they need a raising to acquire - and they are cheap - then depending on how far down the line it is - that would display the model isn't working ---------

I would hope if that happened, the model should be fixed before proceeding.

If, perchance the model is working well but, the businesses are still small and a large acquisition is proposed - that will be a time of risk and opportunity - holders will have to look very carefully at that indeed.

In short -------- I think this is a good cheap punt, but definitely a punt.

If it is a winner, it could be a very big winner. Many blocks have to fall into place though.

I believe the oppies are a very very cheap shot at this - many months to run and things might shape up enough to exercise and give a very cheap entry.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $763 69.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10610 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.