ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

quarterly reports are out, page-29

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Now that the qrtly is done & dusted...There was nothing in it at all for us until that elusive JV or 2014.
    Waiting on shell for Palta
    Waiting on 3d for LaBella (sorry now brought forward to ??? fast tracked.

When the chicken man left the chair in Nov '11 with his 47.5million shares, to make way for more industry expertise the share price was .06. I wonder how he feels now.

Since then WHNO has bitten the dust (including Steve's 5mill)
    He also bought 1m shares @ .0396 on 16/5/12 but for the s'fund so perhaps it is a 20 yr investment.
    The skin in the game is starting to look like gravel rash.

The chairs got shuffled again with chandler coming and going then the new boys just recently(we can't comment on them yet)

Mr Wilson the geophysicist is still on board but now the African possibles have been evaluated and dismissed the advisors Pascoe & King will no longer be required on the payroll/panel.

So that leaves us with a couple of more Tea and bickies with the Seychelles gov (and they'll want to know how their investment is going ..or loose the permit)
    Some 3d over LaBella and maybe Seychelles (Steve & Wilson can handle that)

So I reckon the other board members can go on leave without pay until something relevant is deciphered from the 3d, probably around March 2013 and that might slow the burn rate for a few months anyway.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.