ODA 3.33% 14.5¢ orcoda limited

For what its worth my opinion, and yes I have kept buying on the...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    For what its worth my opinion, and yes I have kept buying on the way down - not big but have some faith the company will expand and become profitable in the future.
    When first looked at the quarterly I winced then read it a few more times to better understand what is happening.
    The business has only between FY15 and FY16 gained entry into a vast market so will need time to nurture the opportunities given to them over this time. I firmly believe they will succeed over time.
    Given the cash spend and lack of cash in bank makes me a little jittery but if and when the B2B and B2C takes hold it will support the growth of the company.
    It was still good to see in the app space a six million customer base had been created, all be it at a big expense it still means income. On the expense side I see a reduction in expenditure unless further expansion into further provinces.
    And I live in hope the lottery business will progress this coming FY.
    These are my thoughts and opinions and I only invest what I can afford to lose - however I dont Invest to lose my money and SMA has been pretty good to me over the last few years.
    Time and again they get written off but keep coming back also think there maybe a little more down side as yet in the very short term.
    Cant wait to get this US election over to get a bit of stability back into the market.
    thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.593K 52.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.