EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Bolat, Its Interesting that you preempt what Wabbs might say,...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Bolat,

Its Interesting that you preempt what Wabbs might say, and I am aware of his opinion on this point.

I certainly don't assume that I speak for anyone else, least of all that my ideas might be consistently held by a majority of shareholders, although it is possible as you say that up to 6880 shareholders may hold views similar to those we get from Wabbs. But, even in the worst of nightmares, somehow I seriously doubt that would be the case.

Even so, the assumption which seems to be in place that there is only a rabble of 20 or so dissenters, is akin to having one's head up one's own fundamental orifice. Whether the number of shareholders who believe they have been done-over with the status quo is small or large matters not to me.

I do believe that those who are in doubt about whether shareholders have been sold a metaphorical pup are expecting things to change, and how the next few months plays out will be very interesting indeed.

Against a very loaded background, it will be very interesting to read the 1/4ly announcement when it hits the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.