NTI 1.96% 5.2¢ neurotech international limited

Questions about the technology, page-13

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now now ladies, let's stop before we get to petty name calling.

I think two things are correct here, the lack of scientific knowledge from us posters on here is apparent, and therefore I definitely welcome points of view from others (and "SO"). I think you have to be careful to avoid too much opinion and perhaps bias opinion in there mind you... I would imagine that the PHD from the creator of NTI would hold more cred nice than your significant other.. or at least balance the argument.

I also agree it will be a struggle to get some children to wear a headset and listen to music every morning... but that comes down to parenting and age of child as much as anything.

The facts are very interesting though... how much do we know the alpha/beta/delta brainwave theory in autism to be correct?

I would argue that NTI is already priced for all this negativity... all the dreamers of 140k sales in two years and the stock worth 300 forget the fact that opinions like this SO will come from a lot of people in the industry that have seen many "scams" before promising things. So that's why the stock is so cheap and NEEDS to prove sales in the coming 6months and get FDA before any significant move.

No poster should be get flak for helping the discussion to important matters. Inferring that we might still make money even if it doesn't work because of past scams isn't the best way to make friends I'd suggest for future... but get your point.

This doesn't change the story for me... I am already cautious on the story but REALLY hope it does what it promises, even for 30% of sufferers and not the 51% found to be helped so far. NTI still works for all of us even then.

I'm sure people thought Facebook was crap and just like other scams to start with as well. And those I-phone 1's... which idiot wants a smart phone?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.