NTI 1.96% 5.2¢ neurotech international limited

Questions about the technology, page-33

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I came here as an interested investor for a conversation, no point attacking the credibility of my SO. She has years of tertiary education and plenty of certifications but you’re right, it likely pales in comparison to the brains behind this technology. She has a draw full of letters from emotional families thanking her and praising her for changing their lives because they were at the end of their desperate tether and had tried all the tools and gizmos prescribed by an array of doctors and other medical disciplines that promised the world to no avail – it’s not a PHD but I know which Id put my kid with.

If you want some upramping:
    - The good news is that the NDIS places very low burden on proof of effectiveness on devices or tools that it will provide funding for - so if a parent thinks it works and can link it to autism and can provide a proof of purchase etc – they get $ and you get sales.

- Children with ASD don’t have the ability to generalise when learning new skills (I think there is a formal term for this which slips my mind sorry). This means that if a child learns to tie their shoes with the NTI head unit on, it doesn’t mean they learn to tie their shoes without it. This creates a dependency on the unit and an impression of effectiveness – again good for sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $53.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $4.467K 86.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 293107 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.