WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Dave, it is a fair question, sure mangerment have had the...

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Dave, it is a fair question, sure mangerment have had the opportunity to buy, I believe they can not buy in blackout periods: example, P&G sign up, the second bit (however cynical perhaps) is something mangerment would never ever admit to.

You could suggest that mangerment had more than a fair idea how far away revenue was and how ‘realistic’ other deals in the making were and that any funds invested in Obj after the initial 2 or 3 cents would indeed be considered a ‘poor’ investment, it would be utterly irresponsible for them to admit this to shareholders.

It is hard to believe that they could have believed ‘their’ own hype and invested accordingly. That ‘they’ did but sophisticated investors only perhaps traded this story at the best and avoided this stock would be damning on the BOD that ‘outsider’ investors know more about the business than the Board.

We have every right to feel frustrated, capital losses by many investors have been significant and investors have the right to QUERY why!

Not only has ‘buying in’ on market been largely avoided what about the sell off a while back by member/s(?) of the Board.

Let’s hope to God that smacs research is validated in resulting revenues, serious revenues, any resulting spikes from this without a follow ups on BG and SH and I will be more than happy to sell out and THEN, perhaps, revisit Obj once they PROVE they are not a one trick pony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.