AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi everybody
    WP sent me an email this morning asking if I was going to collate questions for the AGM - similar to a previous lengthy email posted on here. I'm happy to do this task as a focal point and will take everyone's sensible questions - good or bad - and send to WP.

Please post all questions here and I will collate, edit to fix language and spelling. Any answers I get will be shared unedited on this forum for all to see - or better still - come to the AGM in Brisbane and hear the answers first hand. I'm going from Perth and tickets booked.

Cutoff day is 30th October for questions.

Personally - I have a few questions which are just ideas at this stage but food for thought... My own believe structure is that I'm no longer searching for information based on investment stress - I'm just curious about certain issues, and practicing patience (or trying to).

Initially i invested in the Vax which I believed (stupidly) was going to be the breadwinner and thought CC was a longer term play... Personally and over time as I've researched, read and understood more about the company - I've written off the Vax as timeline too long and uncertain but am more (significantly more) upbeat about the CC development.

Here are questions I'm pondering and would like feedback on although some might get answered by announcements in the near future or by the upcoming 4C...

1. India as a market was on the horizon and expectations were it should be perhaps done by now or the near future? When?

2. An indication of your product development pipeline - what products are on the drawing board. A real and updated CC family product development pipeline and road map would be good.

3. How does the recent article regarding improvements in Gardasil vax affect ahz.

4. Update 3d full release date and real numbers. Can you provide sales projections based on feedback received so far. From an investor perspective - this appears the key product for AHZ's future.

5. Provide update on the shaped multi-thickness tissue in terms of market size and projected market share.

6. Breakdown of cc, vc, neo and 3d in terms of market size and growth in each market. Vc was in breakout but little feedback since David st Denis and reintroduction of Baxter vascuguard creates minor uncertainty. Is AHZ still taking market share from Baxter?

7. There has been discussion by some whether the vax should be spun off. Intent would be to create capital for core business as it appears a lengthy horizon that distracts from CC... If CC is to be as successful as stated, then why focus on non-core activities? What is the business case and expected value.

8. Feedback on IDN's and tenders - seemed to be several possibilities mentioned during webinar. What is feedback on status?

9. What other hospital tenders are in play. Are you looking outside of Australia for infusion or are the products for distribution in Australia only at this stage.

10.Does AHZ have any intent to develop their own infusion or similar products?

11. Update on Germany and Europe. During webinar this was a bad. What is being done and is the trend improving, positive, good or excellent.

12. update on TAVR progress, IP, status, feedback, strategy for selling, expected first implant. Will there be a trial period and for how long? When is plan for full release based on today's understanding.

As always - DYOR and GLTAH

Cheers and see you at the AGM
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.