BRU 5.71% 9.9¢ buru energy limited

Questions for AGM

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Just a thought.. this has previously been a topic for past agm's in case someone is attending who can be a voice for those who are not present. Not sure if anyone on here is going to attend, otherwise maybe these could be emailed to the co for discussion at the AGM..
    A few off the top of my head would be;
    Is there a target/estimated month/quarter for the commencement of the Minres JV exploration wells and when can we expect information on the prospects?
    During the period of decreased field activity, there have been mentions of reprocessing of existing seismic surveys and over preceding years there have been further seismic’s acquired. I don’t recall much information being released on what this has achieved. How has this work progressed? Previously updates have included some information and maps on leads and prospects which can equate to risked valuations and in turn get the attention of the market. Are there any updates on what this work has achieved? Can we expect an updated prospect inventory? (I know this may not be a current focus, but I still think there is intrinsic value in this being released to market)..
    Is it anticipated that Rafa1 will be re-completed/tested prior to or after any appraisal drilling at Rafa?
    On completion of the Rafa 3D, how long would processing of the results take and can we expect an announcement regarding the interpretation’s of the results?

Anyone with thoughts on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $66.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $32.08K 321.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135366 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 427380 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ 154881
Last updated 15.33pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.