WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

questions i will ask glyn at the agm

1. 10,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    I was gob smacked by the questions many of you would like me to ask glyn and have come up with this list to start with.
    I hope he can make the time?and I also know he reads hotcopper from time to time so here are the questions to give him time to think of appropriate answers.
    Ive only will chose questions that I think I will get some kind of answer that can help us understand more.

1 How many products is obj,s technoledgy being tried on?fmcg 1,fmcg 2,gsk?
    2 Are any of the products being tested new products,particulary gsk?
    3 Will obj be listed on any other stock exchange?
    4 What is the stratedgy for obj,s in house pain relief patch,where and how will it be developed,what is the anticipated timeframe to get to market?
    5 To how many companies has obj introduced the technoledgy to?
    6 Do you think obj should hire a marketing company or more personnel,to help in introducing the technoledgy?
    7 What do you think the outlook is for obj over the next 12 months?
    8 How many companies is obj in negotiations with?
    9 And of those in negotiations ,how many products?
    10 Why has obj filed and then let lapse or has withdrawn all but 1 of 17 patent applications?there is only 1 application currently pending in the australian patent office and none of the 16 patent applications(that were withdrawn or lapsed)has been granted?
    11 When can we expect a consolidation of the share registry?if ever?

The best thing about asking questions in person,is you can put it another way if you nead to elaborate on a question not to mention read a persons body language,so I think I will get a good result.
    Im a slow writer so I hope he has patience and time on the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.