ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Quick poll: What effect will James’s webinar tomorrow have on the share price?, page-20

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Well, after the mass exit , we finely find what we will do to make money . Not Concrete , not Nano what ever that is , not all the other cra. that management and hot coc PUMP . WE are trying to Mine CLAY , not Lithium , Not Gold , Not Iron ore . So here we are , Big money looks at the Figures and says not even 1 million dollars to make . Will be mining , no doubt but as we have found out the last two days , no one cares about the income and Clay , to small a return for the people that actually put in Big money . Only thing I can think about is someone will buy ADN out, have Heard rumors from Suppliers, and Management may only be Interested in the Sell out , which after all the take over and Bha Bha Bha , we only have Clay .

So don't be Surprised when ADN drops to 4 or 5 cents , Hello Management will tell us in a TH of an offer of all script at 10 cents .!

Remember this game to make money is never for Retail . I am sure Management will have some free shares to give away , without management we would not be where we are now ready for a BUYER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.