BCI 1.92% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

This arrangement has obviously not happened overnight. One would...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    This arrangement has obviously not happened overnight. One would expect it has been in the pipeline for sometime now. IMO...This most likely accounts for why the SP has been all over the place for some time now.

I wonder why Regent is sitting back keeping quite, till now they seemed to me that they wanted to keep Consm % and their % holdings close ( ie: to keep each other in check.) Will we see another possible Regent takeover very soon and that is the reason they have not committed themselves publicly to the current situation. Is that part of the reason why FMG has a 4 day option in the arrangements ???. Will we see a $4.00 plus SP takeover bid.

I still think there will be a few more surprises before X-Mas in this stock.

As a sideline: I would have liked to see BCI remain as is because I still see this situation as being a dilution. I would have liked/preferred FMG to have asked us (BCI) to buy in / take an interest in their KING mine operations to the tune of say $190 million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $91.11K 354.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200997 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 185944 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.