CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I doubt your a member of any share club. Frankly they have far...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    I doubt your a member of any share club. Frankly they have far more sanity than you've shown so far.

At 22 cents your sitting pretty for a good five to ten year period. Indeed by early next year you will think of 22 cents as a very good entry price.

Stop moaning and find the next success story. Now if the supposed share club wants quicker profits, suggest they follow the horses.

If you genuinely want to learn something about the Companies business and how many people are gearing their lives for its success then read a few of my or Poyndexters posts. This Company has far more than you can imagine behind it. Far far far more.

Don't forget there are some here who do actually know a thing or two, and not just here for a quick buck on a downramp or two.

As a low risk, high reward energy producer you've bought a good company. If you want to do the sensible thing then talkj to your Share Club colleagues about "averaging down". Put simply it'll make you a few more bucks. Then grow up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.