RAC 4.32% $1.55 race oncology ltd

I double down on fundamentals. So AML, Melanoma and...

1. 6,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1753
    I double down on fundamentals. So AML, Melanoma and Cardioprotection Anns were all positives and so plenty of reasons to double down at each Ann.

The icing on the cake is the Buyback. This is a very tactical and strategic move by the BOD. Some companies just focus on the fundamentals and have been ignored or SP gamed by the market for the short term rewards which hurt the company and the long term investors.

Through the buyback, BOD clearly has indicated that they are not only focussed on delivering the trials and executing on the plan but want a favourable outcome for the SH (BOD owns nearly 18%?) and this is only possible if the share price reflects the fundamentals and then they can negotiate a buyout value as a multiple of not just the pipeline value but also the prevailing SP.

The buyback is the backstop to the SP. The buyback is the clearest indication to me of a mgmt and BOD who are aligned with shareholder’s interest. Mgmt and BOD have not tried to reward themselves in the form of options or performance rights but paid for their own shares.

BOD are building a wall brick by brick making sure that the moat is strengthened as every brick is laid. The short termers and gamers are kept/ driven away through the buyback which is adding crocodiles around the castle’s moat - every sandbag is a croc! If you get past one more will appear!

I am happy to bet on the BOD who have a clear strategy and executing it, the kingdom is aligned with its citizens.

No charts and no laws for me. Mgmt actions speak louder than any laws or charts. If I am right (lucky?) I win big, else I lose big (but hopefully learn!).

AIMHO. No advice. GLATH.
    Last edited by ma420: 10/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.070(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.65 $1.54 $145.6K 91.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5700 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.