RAC 4.32% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-13464

1. 5,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Yep - perfect Rossi

I made a small error

The question of EMA's V's SMA's are interesting. Not so much for Bollinger Bands (IMO) but more for key support and resistance lines.

BBands should read MACD's.

HeyLine - I'm sure you can change the MACD Moving Averages to Simple from Exponential ... I'm fairly confident I've used Trading View a while ago and found you could change most stochastics infinitely.

This is the thing about TA ... you have to know how to interpret stuff - it's not black and white AND it changes for each stock and the vagaries of the market - most people don't get that and I didn't for years but I learned to "learn a stocks TA" which is why I really like to stick with 3-4 stocks and trade them ... right now a stock like RAC is basically a non- trader - but that will change as the volume starts to increase as news dictates. In quiet market times I make my best trades on stocks that trade above the BBands with gaps - like now - inevitably the gap is backfilled T+3 or soon after - for example. But with RAC and Merchant sitting behind the scene there's no such opportunity - hasn't been for a while so just relax ... they're too busy making money with PNV right now to let RAC move LOL, but our time will come and when it does all the talk will be about Lambos once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.070(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.65 $1.54 $145.6K 91.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5700 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.