RAC 4.32% $1.55 race oncology ltd

@HeyLine … Nothing to promote ?? !!! Shirley you can't be...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077

@HeyLine … Nothing to promote ?? !!! Shirley you can't be serious ?

Remember the target audience would be those (potential) investors who aren't familiar with the RAC story, opportunity, or status.

I'm no PR or marketing guru but I've picked up a few things in businesses, including my own, over the years. One of the keys to building interest in a brand is the background story.

Here'a few story by-lines I would expect a PR person to be promoting. You can easily imagine what the content or script might include…..

1. Australian biotech rediscovers lost drug with promise to revolutionise cancer treatment

2. Bisantrene, the next Australian blockbuster drug ?

3. Australian biotech collaborating with world renowned reseachers to bring innovative drugs to millions of cancer sufferers

4. Australian biotech reports outstanding results on treating incurable AML (leukemia) patients

5. Newcastle researchers & Australian biotech Race Oncology leading the world in the discovery of the anti-cancer drug bisantrene

6. Australian biotechs making their mark on the world stage.

7. Who will be the next CSL ?

8. Race Oncology set to begin human trials of cardio protective and cancer fighting revolutionary drug Bisantrene

You get the idea……

A good marketing person would have these stories (& others) written up, videoed, media-packs, and be distributing to media (incl international), biotech journos, brokers, investors, KOL, etc using youtube, twitter, facebook, f2f, etc etc. (I realise (hope?) Daniel & Pete are probably doing some of this to selected audiences)

The idea being to raise the general awareness & excitement enough to get people to do a little more research in bisantrene themselves.

Note I haven’t mentioned RC220. To those who already familiar with Race/Bisantrene, they know the importance of it, but for newbies its pretty much meaningless until they know more of the back story. People are far more connected when they ‘discover’ a gem for themselves.

Anyway that’s my two bobs worth on PR/marketing for Race, I’ll get back in my box now
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.