MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

race on for metro xxx, page-57

1. 1,571 Posts.
    Well must admit this is no surprise that this may have happened. For me this is the best PR that a company can get and we will now see anothert level reached. I would be surprised to see this return to the fifties as most of the long termers now how undervalued we are.

What is interesting for me is the news announcement not the trading halt. The 600-700mn number touted is what many on here have been thinking based on other deposit sales in mozambique and australia.

I personally was expecting a higher value than our current market cap for the 51% stake in Wandoan as Bundi alone is up to 595mt with still alot of drilling results to come in to increase this substantially. The only thing is that they cznnot be classified as reserves! Regardlss, the market cap is just over 100m and the least i was expecting for the JV was 150m based on other sales in the region - 600mt *50% *50c per tonne. Very crude but that was my expectations with no value for the increase in resources and a conservative per tonne value.

All good news anyways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.