RTG 0.00% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

Not a bad post. I think the audit results are mostly dodgy...

1. 11,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3126
    Not a bad post. I think the audit results are mostly dodgy nickle miners so far. I want to see the rest of the results. I personally think that if the Philippines ends up with 10 decent operating mines, so what!. Maybe that is what should operate? RTG managements track record is second to none and staying low cant hurt short term. Dont be surprised if Lopez moves on at some point. She is making more enemies than most disliked politicians and there comes a time when activist concepts become harmful and a political negative.
    RTG is not part of the audit process. RTG has over $20m cash on hand and is about to start drilling again. The major shareholders of this company have been there and done that with regard to the Philippines.
    I think OGC has been on the radar of activists up there for years, so that is one i am watching. Lopez would want a scalp to look good even if it makes zero sense. Most of these mines have been suspended with orders to comply. I don't think it would be easy to get started again, but they are not shut for ever.
    Keep an open mind to the press and her comments and check out who is left standing and why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25019 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 80259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.