NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

rate the chances of a star lie

1. 1,476 Posts.
    "..the disposal of shares by Dr Starr and Wendy Starr was contrary to the policy behind s654A, which restricts the disposal of bid class securities during the bid period..."

"..On 15 September 2009, subsequent to EWC's announcement on 3 September 2009, 5,000,000 shares in NewSat held by Dr Starr and his wife, Wendy Starr, were sold..."

"..EWC submitted that the sole beneficial owner of the sold shares was Dr Starr's wife and that Dr Starr had no knowledge that the shares were sold.."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rate this post if you **don't believe** Starr had no idea his wife would dump 5m NWT shares just after he made an offer for the company
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"..Hi hon what did you do today? Well babe I dumped 5m newsat shares.. What didn't I mention I wanted to buy the company?? Nar babe not a word! Well why now of all times would you dump them?? Arr dono just wanted to and I didn't think you would mind as we NEVER talk about Howsap? Is that how you say it?? No you BIT... it's NEWSAT you just sold, now I'm in deep sh.. unless they believe you're that stupid.."

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.