BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau's new material, page-88

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "Are you receiving market sensitive information before its release to the market?
    Come clean on your association with this stock."

Dear oh dear Scotmans ! I am ever amazed at the paranoid concerns that you and Ctindale have that I somehow have an intimate connection with RAU in some capacity or other.

As I have indicated truthfully many times I am a shareholder pure and simple.
    I have taken an interest in RAU's progress since I first bought shares in it back in June 2006. So that brings up a four year shareholding tenure.

I think I have read every single announcement. Listened attentively to every BRR.
    I am not a RAU Guru. But I certainly have hopes for its future.
    I don't ask for people to follow me or take my advice.
    The only advice I have ever given is that RAU is a speculative stock. There are no guarantees.

My comments about "watch this space" is simply that I am doing a bit of digging back through some details I have tucked away but I do have other things to do as well.

So when I have checked a few details from some old notes I will provide you with the information.
    If I remember correctly (which I think I do) then it will certainly prove very interesting I think.

Maybe tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.