ITE i.t.& e limited

re: a superstar in the making Hi there,I have a few questions...

1. 51 Posts.
    re: a superstar in the making Hi there,

I have a few questions that have arisen. I think some may have been answered in previous posts but clarification would be appreciated.

1. When is license revenue typically recognized, once a contract has been finalized / announced, or is there a 3-6 month revenue recognition lag, as noted in the January 2005 Investor Presentation? Is maintenance revenue recognized when performed i.e throughout the year.

2. How often are the licenses renewed? For an initial Tier 1 Razor contract of $6m, does the $6m initial license fee recur every N years, or is the renewal license fee of a lesser $ value than the initial license fee?

3. How long does it typically take to implement a Razor contract at a Tier 1 institution?

4. What are the typical annual maintenance fees associated with the different product lines and different Tier customers?

5. Tax credits available. The Group has estimated unconfirmed unrecouped post-consolidation income tax losses arising in Australia of $2,657,623. Is this correct?

6. What are the typical $ value for upgrades for the different product lines and different Tier customers?

Cheers

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.