re: I am Muslim -Croupier You are asking for the impossible re...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: I am Muslim -Croupier You are asking for the impossible re acting as one. So many countries in the Western bloc have their own agendas e.g. the French. They talk tough etc etc, but caved in to Hitler the moment he said he was going to blow up the Eiffel Tower.

The French and some others are looking for a sure two way bet but they know that they are stuffed without the US.

And as for the UN, that famous House of Lies, look at who gets to vote, just look.

It's no better than the League of Nations and deserves the same fate.

But because the Froggies and a few others are wimps in every sense of the word, have no moral ethics and wouldn't lift a finger to help themselves let alone anyone else, then when I say a Westhern bloc they in my mind are excluded.

We are a moral country. We make mistakes but we are moral, and if we had 270 million people I think we would be acting pretty much like the Americans.

They saved us in every war. Yes, they made some dumb mistakes, but 9/11 was just as much an attack on us as it was on the US and if one can't grasp that point, then we will never act as a bloc about anything with anybody.

It was an attack on our culture, our values albeit on the Twin Towers, in New York. To me it's the same as if Sydney or Melbourne was attacked.

That's where I am coming from.

Nothing personal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.