MUL multiemedia limited

Iam a suffering MUL shareholder and hoping pray that there is a...

1. 390 Posts.
    Iam a suffering MUL shareholder and hoping pray that there is a turn around. I feel that what has happened in the last couple of months is totally out character. Normally they would be making announcments of sorts and so on. And it was predicable to the point you could buy at .001 less and then resell. Todays buying was late in the afternoon and there were big buys. Now given MUL is a dog by 99.9% of traders out there it makes no sense for anyone to buy unless there is something happen. I havent sold as its not worth it. And its not worth buying to average down.

Now, the recent share issues are a result of previous loan agreements etc which it was beneficialy to have a low share price as the issue is based on the average.

MUL has not raised any shares as part of cash need. this would assume that MUL is now cash positive. This is what has been advised. The only problem is how cash positive. based on past cash needs is was requiring $12m based on the 2004-05 cashflow statement. based on the previous year needs they would have needed to issue 1.5billion shares at .008c to keep going. noboby will lend them money unless they have security over assets.

based on this I believe they are cash positive and should techniclally show a profit. how much is the unknown. I believe the low price was favorable to some persons. While .007 seems low there wasnt a total run to get out.

I do think that the change in the name, a cash positive situation, a capital restructure say a 1:10 consolidation will give some positve impetsus to MUL or NewSat. They still have an office in dubai which can only assume it is paying for it self.

go Newsat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.