WMT western metals limited

read re comparison to pdn

1. 7,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    My point about the comparison is that all resources start life as estimates and not as a mine. What WMT have announced is a very prospective Uranium resource in a uranium mining friendly country next to one of PDNs mines. What is more important is this resource looks even more exciting than the original resource estimate that PDN declared in 2003 and the rest is history. I have often told all here I owned PDN at 9 cents but unfortunately sold out at 16 cents thinking I had done a great deal (Which I did but just not as great as I could have done).

I believe in the WMT management skills. They are very good operators from a very solid background in the big end of town. They know how to do deals cause they have done big deals for WMC, RIO and BHP before. They know how to negotiate and find what is good and what is bad.

I am not punting on the current share price nor even just the current announcements but rather I am punting on this management teams abilities. I have said in numerous posts follow good management and avoid the crooks. The management of WMT have impecable credentials plus the register is filled with people that know what they are doing. In addition the market cap compared to other African Uranium explorers is 5-10% smaller so therefore provides me with significanly more leverage to a win than keeping my DYL holding (which I actually still have with my large holding in SMM - also bought at 8 cents and received downrramping all the way up to $2.80 - check all old posts for verification).

DYOR as I think you will be plesently surprised. Todays price action took a turn for the worse due to a brokers incompetance on the early MATCH that needed to be fixed. The market lost its nerves after the second announcement. Hence why it looked like an opportunity. I didn't buy more as I have a lot of WMT all bought at 3-4 cents with some top ups along the way as they have made announcements. No one here on the downramping story has given any credible reason why it is a sell other than one liners. LOOK at the facts not the cr ap sometimes posted here by posters that work to build arguments and controvercy. They do that because Hotcopper wants them to do it to keep the board lively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.