AIM 0.00% 44.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

readies supply pacts, page-19

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Domum,

Captain Hoofa will show dignity like the Captain of the Titanic and will stay till the end. I just hope North Sound will find our AIM ship before the water gets to cold in winter.

It all has a ill feeling and I am hanging on with my options and ready to plough in more if things change. Management is one of those changes. As long as Perkoa gets going, we will see at least 50c next year, but if we get positive drill holes at Mumbwa which is very likely, then it will happen by this year.

Many have jumped off the ship over the last 2weeks at around 10-11c. Yet the price stubbornly stays there due to no shortage of buyers stepping up to this price range. Last week 23mill and 15 mill this week. Why would approx $4mill be paid over to get into this company that looks a shamble of it's former self? Don't say traders because there is so little margin in AIM to make money. Only a small few would be traders.

Maybe it's just a good price to hedge a bet, but a fair few bets have taken place. While there are still buyers there is still some hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.03K 59.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7896 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.