AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

As usual Bermuda - your negative opinions astound me in their...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    As usual Bermuda - your negative opinions astound me in their myopic nature! Your comments have no value and are singularly focused by your intent to run down this company and pay NO attention to the global market issues let alone the ASX which is sliding a slippery slope ATM. AVL is well managed, detailed in execution and moving in the right direction despite the financial currents dragging everything down and we will see a positive change over the next few months. Financing in this climate is going to be a challenge but AVL is active and managing through this...

I can only laugh at your posts as i am sure many others do that you continue to play this game. You must be a lonely individual with nothing better to do than hang out on Hotcopper forums that you want to fail - oh and of course you have so much money and good investments that this is actually your business of course!

Learn to be positive and remove yourself from things that are negative - its a much better way to live. You are not educating anyone here just looking for those sympathetic to your cause - which is negative but allusive at best...

@RhysT - Thumbs up to you buddy.

All my opinion, make yours based on your own research and not by listening to idiots on a soap box

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $1.74K 108.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1741431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10576144 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 250000
Last updated 10.09am 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.