SHJ 0.00% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Very shallow analysis of the personal injury arena as a whole. I...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Very shallow analysis of the personal injury arena as a whole. I am happy to disclose upfront that I do work in it, but "ambulance-chaser" is a term anyone who has been involved in insurance would roll their eyes at. Are there people who exaggerate their injuries? Sure. Are there lawyers who charge a lot for doing not much? Sure.

However, I have cases where people in the prime of life have been horrendously injured by (for example) drunk-drivers, and their lives have been changed irrevocably. There is sometimes no amount of money in the world that is compensation enough for what some people live with after serious accidents, but that's all insurance companies have to offer: money or nothing.

As I have said on another post: it takes the better part of a decade to become a self-sufficient unrestricted solicitor, degrees are expensive, the work is long and difficult, and PI cases typically take over one year to run (on average). There's a reason we get to charge what we do.

I hope you are never injured in an accident, but if you are, I would strongly suggest having a lawyer. It is typically the difference between walking away with $4,000 or $40,000.

P.s. all of our referral services are opt-in. I.e. people are given the option to have our advice if they want it. I have never "chased" an injured person - the money is there if they want it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25033 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.