PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

This is my first ever post after being a long time reader so...

1. 36 Posts.
    This is my first ever post after being a long time reader so here goes.

SPECULATION? what is the point of investing in small stocks when they are obviously just a trap for major shareholders using bots to gouge money off average investors by driving down the share price against speculation or recommendation. there is no speculation, the SP is obviously being controlled by the major shareholders so they can accumulate/reduce as they please without making a loss and possibly taking advantage of emotionally charged investors.
    there should be a law that if a shareholder posesses more stock than is generally traded in one day they need to tell the market each time they trade, even if it is 1 share worth 1 cent! and they do it 200 times a day 200 announcements. or possibly force them to sell a parcel which is a percentage of their entire holding ie 1%

perhaps they target people who would possibly risk margin lending against these stocks in an effort to bring them into margin call. hopefully most of us humans are smarter than a computer program. I intend on waiting till the next rally by these autobots/deceptacons (;p) and jump on the bandwagon. theres my 2 cents
    anyone have any thoughts or am i way off the track?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.