AVR 0.06% $15.71 anteris technologies ltd

Reasons to be positive

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825

Must be time for a top up at these prices and with all the pessimism about? It is interesting how a falling share price can effect morale and belief in the investnent for some. Just because we have not had much news lately does not take away from internal progress being made at the company.

We have a lot of news flow to look forward to this year (some potentially imminent). Here are a few examples of news I expect this year - not an exhausted list:

* Updates on potential hospital contracts we are tendering for.
    * Indian distributor being confirmed and the details around that.
    * Potential news on our HPV collaboration with a multi national pharma.
    * HSV 2 full results and analysis (could surprise on the upside).
    * Update on any bridging funding we may require. My bet is either some finance or money received from an immunotherapy partnership.
    * TGA approval
    * Update on VascuCel progress
    * Update on additional sales staff - self funded in a short space of time once onboarded.
    * Update on increased marketing spend and how the campaign is progressing.
    * Update on the TAVR prototype that is imminent.
    * Update on the progress of the Curved patch and approximate release date.
    * Move towards being cash flow positive in FY18
    * While cash receipts should always lag revenue for a growing company we should start to see some extra cash come in over the next two quarters as some catch up occurs.
    * Reveipt of our full R&D rebate in Q4
    * The half year report and financials combined with the webinar - send in any questions you have.
    * Additional MENA approvals including Egypt.
    * An update on trials aimed at progressing towards a launch in China.
    * News on improving manufacturing results and pass rates - improving margins.
    * Update on our CEO search
    * Outlook for the first half on FY 18.

So yes it's disappointing to see the share price fall but I for one have not lost confidence in the company or forgotten why I have invested. The 4C was a bit disappointing but had all revenue been collected as cash it wouldn't have seemed so average.

I am still very excited about the future and feel 2017 is the year that AHZ will rerate on fundamental improvements rather than speculation. Exciting times ahead.

Not advice and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.71
Change
0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $301.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.00 $16.01 $15.49 $3.254M 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $15.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.