SDV 3.90% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

recovery operation suggestion

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Datrat, I cannot believe that Intec Senior Management have left its share holders in the dark with the message all along being that the Hellyer operations were still profitable, then wack we get this suspension of production and still nothing on the MRP what has happened to that ‘significant pre financing announcement’ is it still in play?

Time for share holders to by pass Dave Sammut because he can't give us anything (hands tied etc) and go directly to the Chairman, CEO (who's not in office today) figure that one out and the other directors (Kieren Rogers etc).

Right now the company has assets (cash, equity, mill, equipment & related infrastructure) - liabilities of at least $25Million divide that by 700 Million Shares and you get 3c a share, complete break up value, rough cals IMO.

Intec’s accounts reckon that figure is closer to 6c, so why not shut up shop and stop burning up the cash and finally give back the share holders something other then the current ridiculous share price of 1.5c

What would be absolutely criminal would be if Intec Management continues to operate over the next few months burn up all the cash then hand over to administrators that in my books would be an absolute criminal act.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $21.75K 57.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82746 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.