GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

red dirt dan ??, page-29

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    ah the day off and the red wine and these Chinese nutters and their maps of W.A
    It was a great 24 hours yeah, but the production rate has not always been that way, we have had the secondary crusher #2 down & out intermittently because of the hard rock mate. But we have over come that by additional and harder wearing plates with additional screening & found it reduced excess to tailings, so the 2 secondary crushers feed the float tanks. The cake that we are not reporting is upwards of 74%, so we can filter through to reduce and increase bulk to create more of a tonnage for a pa guidance, but we have to verify the % as everytime we tell somebody, nobody believes us, so we just keep on keeping on. Apparently it is not suppossed to happen, the % of the cake, the screens pump it out to the train feeder, then the loaders get told "dont touch it" so we they use the blue hills product, and then they get told, its too good to just put on the train, there is 120,000 at the port that is extreme high grade that was going to be shipped and they stopped it because it is to pure for export,so now they have run out of room, games at the moment because of the big boys in China,but we keep getting told up on the hill that the harder it is on the lower flitches, the harder it gets, the less the tailings dam will be used. So we are all knocking our heads together wondering who wants what, when and more to the point, why *?*
    The cranes are gone and the floats are working well, so when they release to the market is beyond me..... i just move dirt and produce cake, my wife is the money bags of this gig......do you like Grange ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.