RDM 3.03% 17.0¢ red metal limited

So...just got back from the conference and like you all watched...

1. 2,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    So...

just got back from the conference and like you all watched Rob's preso live

surprisingly about 20% of the room left just before RDM preso ( showing the ignorance of some investors around rare earths)

next to me were a couple of Asian investors who took lots of notes and used their mobiles to take pictures of some of the slides ( they could have got copy of the preso from the booth...lol)

Sadly I did not get a chance to talk with Rob as the booth was unattended when I got there 8.40am..after Rob's preso I returned to the booth No Rob but an experienced guy ( mature age) Dave Williams was manning the stand on behalf of RDM so had a chat with him after rob's preso

I asked about drilling and next steps re metallurgy and he responded with " A lot happening at the moment and should be lots of news over the coming months"..He also mentioned that once the market gets onto this it could become huge especially compared to other REE explorers ( MEI ? )

Whilst waiting to see if Rob was going to make an appearance at the booth I chatted with the guys from ANZ to see where Banks were at in terms of supporting/financing explorers who transition in to producers

Basically they responded with "we typically offer bridging finance IF the project has exceptional DFS ie Novo types" but generally don't get involved in Capex funding

BTW Rob had not shown at the booth when I left at 11am so perhaps he was heading back to Qld to get Sybella moving forward....

VERY POSITIVE morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $5.785K 34.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120269 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 17648
Last updated 10.35am 01/05/2024 ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.