RDM 10.7% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Red Metal Banter, page-294

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    @CORNBRED
    @T2CupAndHandle

If I wanted Maronan I'd buy MMA

Good luck with that! MMA only have 64M tradeable shares on the ASX if you discount the top 2 holders. Outside the top 20 there are only 35M shares available.

I do like the idea of spinning out Sybella but that won't happen until after at least a jorc has been completed. Rob has spent more than 20yrs exploring and I doubt he and the current team have the required skills to build and mine Sybella. Holding 50% of a Sybella spin out would set RDM up to explore all of the prospects the company holds. Over the past 20yrs RDM have been constrained for cash.

RDM's best bet is to hold onto Maronan shares until they trade north of $1 and do a capex for additional cash assuming that RDM shares are trading north of 50c. At 50c, that is 20M shares to raise $10M. There are 40M options in the money at the moment worth around $5M and as RDM share price climbs I would assume that we will see the exercising of these options continue throughout the year.

Now a left field event with the Newmont impending sale of Telfer and Havieron, I suspect BHP with RDM's Havieron look alike targets at Yarrie will drill this seasons holes and possibly exit if Yarrie shows similarities more akin to Havieron than Winu. BHP is all about the copper and Havieron is 75% gold. I suspect they want to see what lies beneath, hence the reason Yarrie was not cut from the Alliance as were all of the other prospects..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $41.23K 273.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136238 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12137 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.