LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

I feel inclined to reiterate the point that if Lynas are asked...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I feel inclined to reiterate the point that if Lynas are asked to implement additional safety measures, that they have until September to introduce them before the LAMP actually becomes delayed. Lynas also has the capital, the people and the expertise to implement them in an efficient manner whilst continuing construction.

I'd also like to point out that Malaysia assisted Lynas with choosing the location. They provided full support to Lynas, allowed them to go ahead to the stage that they are now - months away from finishing construction and starting operation. The LAMP has progressed this far because the Government, Fuzia and co aside, are fully behind Lynas. To tell Lynas to leave Malaysia at this stage, for them, would be both disgraceful and costly. They'd likely have to pay Lynas' for their damages - seeing as Lynas has complied with all of the Government's regulations and requirements thus far. In addition, their vision of attracting overseas companies, as part of the 2020 vision, would be severely hindered by the fact that they have essentially screwed Lynas at the last minute - based on the whims of misinformed minority, who just happen to be the loudest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.