OCC 1.32% 38.5¢ orthocell limited

Reminder - J&J ATI Rotator Cuff clinical trial update coming soon, page-142

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks mate.

Well if the results are positive I make money and OCC should then do another study which puts the nail in the coffin so to speak. Even a few case studies using UTC will get heads turning as degenerative tendons do not have a natural recovery. There is nothing right now that reverses the structure/health so to speak, of a degenerative tendon. It is only a reduction of symptoms and an increase of function though multiple proposed mechanisms. Some proposed mechanisms off the top of my head are increased local/global muscle strength, changes in the healthy non degenerative tendons (the Donut), desensitisation of pain on a central level and increase in tolerance of stress shielding of a bursa to compressional forces in insertional tendinopathy.

If the results show no efficacy in the trial...to be honest I don't know what they should do. Tendinopathy is complex and multifactoral so if a specific subgroup of individuals improve significantly whereas some don't, they should then do a study with an inclusion/exclusion criteria. Some exclusion criteria/risk factors of poor prognosis for tendinopathy are
    diabetes/overweight/age/gender/expectations of treatment and compliance to treatment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $80.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $17.64K 45.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23269 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.