RLT 2.44% 84.0¢ renergen limited

RENERGEN USA TRIP

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I have very little doubt that Stef`s trip to the USA is to finalize funding for Phase 2. It will also give him an opportunity to further consolidate his new partnerships with key stakeholders. It appears as though Renergen has strategically chosen to partner with the USA, rather than the Chinese as a result of the SP bot manipulation, which leads back to the Chinese.

1. Setup Renergen USA – this will allow Renergen to participate in heliumtenders for NASA, SpaceX and other defense programs etc …Makes sense to haveheadquarters in California

2. Meetwith Elon Musk (I believe Elon still lives a few hours outside ofCalifornia and Tesla has relocated to Texas) – I believe this is definitelyon the cards. Everyone is aware that they both attended the same high school inSA, even though their overlap was brief. Stef has referenced Elon several timeson twitter, I dare say a meeting has bee organized

3. Additionalfunding from OPIC.As everyone is aware, the USA government provided Renergen with USD $40M duringthe initial stages for the Helium and LNG projects. As referenced in RLTslatest Annual report, OPIC is now called the DFC. the U.S.A International Development Finance Corporation.

4. Meetwith Exxon Mobil who are based in Texas. Exxon currently supplies 60% ofthe worlds helium. As we all know Hugoton is scheduled to go off line in 2023.When Hugoton does go offline, this will reduce Exxon`s helium distribution toapproximately 35% of global distribution. Hugoton will cause major problems forboth the USA, and Exxon. It makes sense that Renergen will fill this gap inthe market.

I believe all of the above have merit, I have little doubt that Stef would make the effort to travel to the USA for 1-2 weeks in the midst of Covid restrictions, if it was not to finalize Phase 2 funding. Renergen has always stated that there will be no cap raise to finalize Phase 2 funding..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $25.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 82.0¢ $9.222K 11.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2480 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 15128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 0.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 81.5¢ 81.5¢ 1
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.