MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Hi guys I received a reply from peter, must say I am pleased with what he had to say and its refreshing to hear some details from the horses mouth as opposed to our grapevine speculation and other dubious reported sources ;o)

I will do my best to answer your questions within the constraints of what I can say without breaching disclosure obligations to the wider market.

1. The wells are coming onstream in a slow but steady manner. We do not have any significant out of the ordinary technical issues to deal with, for example, the hydrates have not reformed. It is fair to say that the field development is more complex than originally thought but we have seen nothing to suggest we will not inevitably get to our target level of production which in the current work program is to reach 20 mmcf/day. The only issue is the timing and I am not prepared to give an indication on this because I will inevitably be wrong. We are, however, making steady progress.
    2. Matters such as capital, revenue and expenses are not things that it is appropriate to talk about other than through releases to the market as a whole.
    3. We do not read what is in Oil and Gas Weekly although from time to time we do have shareholders tell us about what it is saying. I can say that it is over three years since the editor has bothered to contact us and even before that contact was at best occasional so there does not appear to be any attempt or intention on its part to seek an opinion from us with regard to anything it is intending to write. You can perhaps understand why we do not pay too much attention to it. The same goes for most of the chat rooms which appear to be capable of inventing almost anything about a company and I am not just referring to Marion but also to other companies of which I have some knowledge.
    4. We have a policy of just focussing on what we need to focus on as part of implementing our strategy, the results will ultimately establish the value of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.