DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Reporting Market Driven KPIs, page-3

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yes @susieq I agree and believe restricted promotion of California only is appropriate given the App is new. However I would like to better see a roadmap of dated milestone expectations. I think that with an SaaS platform such as Douugh the ARPU won't become meaningful until we build something that works, that people are aware of and that people trust. There is likely to be a lag between trustful uptake and monetisation through transactions. We can only be sure that the app has been built Fit for Purpose if are having high touch conversations with customers.

The Reviews to date are massively bad at 24% providing a 1 star. This is really quite important. The reasons should be drilled down, engaged, and resolved. The customers are telling us what features are important. These features should trump internal product development assumptions. That is to say, once we've introduced shared accounts, and improved password security we should be spruiking these as features. If that is what folks are motivated to complain about.

I would feel much more confident if I heard Douugh leadership team talking about the voice of the customer. Naturally my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.984K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8041296 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7062420 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.